Today’s post brought to you by some of my favorite pinned fitness quotes!
- “Stay so Hungry, you never Stop Eating.” trademarked by yours truly! -Melissa Letellier. How bad do you want to reach and set new goals?
- “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, but from what you do consistently.” Going to the gym 6 days one week and never stepping foot in it again for another 4 weeks is way less effective then going 2-3x every week.
- “In 2 weeks you’ll feel it. In 4 weeks you’ll see it. In 8 weeks you’ll hear it.” Sometimes we need the extrinsic motivation to continually light the fire.
- “At first they’ll ask why you’re doing it, later they’ll ask how you did it.”
When I started by journey I got so many negative remarks about why I’m always on a diet. Some of those same people were now forced into a continuous restrictive diet due to medical reasons while the lifestyle I built allows me to continue reaching new goals while enjoying pizza and donuts every now and then.
- “I’m working on myself, for myself, by myself.” Sometimes the road is lonely, but you should always be your biggest reason why. Not for revenge, not to make someone jealous, to make YOU happy.
- “When you feel like stopping, think about why you started.” It’s normal to lose motivation, it’s normal to get “derailed,” but at the end of the day if your reason why is bigger than your reason why not…you will get there
- “Do it for the after selfie.” While my fitness journey was for me, i’m still human. It feels good to prove people wrong and brag about my hard earned accomplishments, don’t feel ashamed for what you’ve worked for!
- “Slow progress is better than no progress!” It’s normal for your body to see more progress at the beginning. Don’t feel discouraged when the pound that once took you 3 days to lose now takes you a week. It’s stilling coming off and better than putting the pound of fat back on!
- “You are your only limit.” This can be applied to everywhere in life, not just your health and fitness.
- “Remember when your body is hungry it wants nutrients, not calories.” This one is HUGE for me! In a world obsessed with counting calories and macros, we often forget that vitamins and minerals also exist and are also equally important.
- “Workout because you love your body, not because you hate it.” Yes it’s ok to want to change your body with exercise but remember to never take for granted the ability to exercise! Not everyone can! Exercise should also not be used as a punishment for eating a cookie.
- “I don’t diet, I just eat according to my goals.” Seriously, it’s why it’ a lifestyle. Diets are short term and never work.
- “Sweat is Pretty.” Sweat is a sign of good hydration, your body regulating heat the way it should be, and working hard! So many women are afraid to sweat i public for fear of looking gross or smelling bad. Be proud of your work and being well hydrated!
- “Fall in love with taking care of your body.” As cliche as it sounds, you really do only get one body! What body do you want to take with your through life as you age?
- “Create healthy habits, not restrictions.” It’s not about never eating the cookie, the pizza, or the donut. It’s about choose the fruits and the vegetables more than you do the cookie, the pizza, or the donut.
Learn more about the best online fitness program which includes comprehensive programs focused on shifting towards healthier eating habits, staying fit, and building a better booty. You’ll also find a variety of fitness apparel to help get you that extra motivation to take your goals to another level. Contact me today to learn more about the best fitness programs available to get your body in gear.