I am so excited to finally announce the release of my newest guide! 15 Months in the making (7 months of testing workouts, 3 months for editing and shooting, and 2 months to put together), but it is finally done and I could not be any more excited about my biggest guide to date!
Get LetlerFit in 75-30, 45, and 60 Minute Fat Loss workouts is designed for the people who have an inconsistent schedule and cannot commit to a full blown product. This person may also have time commitment inconsistencies, which is why I put together this guide. This guide in clouds 75 different exercises that can be done at home (depending on your equipment access) or at the gym. You can choose from 25 different 30 minute workouts, 25 different 45 minute workouts, and 25 different 60 minute workouts. Every workout is designed with fat loss in mind and can have you burning calories for up to 24 hours post workout! Each workout costs you $.66!!!
Equipment used: Dumbbells, Your Body, Barbell, Resistance Bands, Kettlebells, Boss Ball, Medicine Ball, Stepper, and Stability Ball
Start Burning Fat Now!
Learn more about the best online fitness program which includes comprehensive programs focused on shifting towards healthier eating habits, staying fit, and building a better booty. You’ll also find a variety of fitness apparel to help get you that extra motivation to take your goals to another level. Contact me today to learn more about the best fitness programs available to get your body in gear.
These days we live in a world full of detox teas and miracle fat burning teas, but is there any actual truth behind it?
In this post I am going to briefly highlight the health benefits of Black, green, oolong, pekoe, camomille, lemon grass, white, and ginger tea. Are these the only teas available on the market? Most definitely not, there are SOOOOOO many, but I chose these simply because I see them pop up most often. At the end I will be sharing with you guys the tea that I drink and why.
- Black Tea: It is one of the highest caffeinated teas (the reason for your energy and focus going up), it reduces plaque formation because it contains polyphenols that kill cavity causing bacteria. It is an antioxidant (detoxifies). Amino acid L-theanine helps you relax and focus. It contributes to bone health and it contains alkyl amine antigens that help boost your immune system.
- Green Tea: It is an antioxidant, it contains caffeine, which contributes to the claims of tea giving energy and detoxifying the body. Because it increases your metabolism (mainly because of the caffeine) it is said to be a fat burner because a faster metabolism burns through energy (all food is converted into energy–some give you energy and some don’t) quicker. Green tea is also good for oral health for the same reason black tea is.
- Oolong Tea: Is also rich in antioxidants, contains vitamins (A,B,C,E,K) and Minerals (Folic Acid, niacin, other detoxifying alkaloids). Oolong tea activates certain enzymes in your body that help your body metabolize fat as well as contributes to skin and bone health.
- Pekoe Tea: Largest Grade black tea leaf (refer to black tea benefits above)
- Camomille Tea: helps with insomnia, anxiety, muscle twitches, stomach problems (menstrual crams, upset stomach, ulcers)
- Lemon Grass Tea: Is a killer source of vitamin A and C, folate, folic acid, magnesium,, zinc, copper, iron, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, and manganese. It is also great for healthy skin and digestion because of its cleansing and detoxifying benefits (antioxidants). Breast feeding moms can drink lemon grass tea to produce more milk (galactagogue properties), but it is said that during pregnancy lemon grass tea should be avoided.
- White Tea: Contains the same antioxidants as green tea, but in larger quantity. It also protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays.
- Ginger Tea: Contains high levels of vitamin C and magnesium. It is great for relieving nausea and is good for digestive health. It is an anti-inflammatory and contains vitamins and minerals that improves blood circulation. Women can drink ginger tea to help relieve menstrual cramps.
When I drink my tea for the most part, unless I am looking to relax, my goal is to put antioxidants in me to help cleanse and detoxify my body. I am also looking for an energy/metabolism boost so I look for caffeine. I drink my tea with aloe vera for added digestive health benefits. The cool thing about my tea is that it contains black tea, oolong tea, pekoe tea, AND green tea! Which, as you already ready contain a plethora of health benefits.
P.S. I apologize for going ghost yet again, it is ALWAYS for a good reason I promise! I just released my healthy snack and clean cheat ebook yesterday! It is available internationally and contains 25 recipes (variety of vegan, vegetarian, meat eaters get 2 recipes, gluten free, and dairy free recipes!) Heres the link to go and check it out! it,s only $2.99!
Snack Like Letler
Email topic suggestions to LetlerFit@Gmail.com