31 days of neglecting my blog and just feeling a massive blog plateau. Last night I got hit with tons of new topics to start off 2018, which I am so excited to write in these upcoming weeks.
With the start of 2018, comes the mass resolution hysteria, for many they have already given up 6 days into the new year. Why? They verbally say the big goal out loud without actually breaking down the steps and creating the action plan needed to reach those goals.
In 2016, I wrote down my goals and how I was going to achieve them and put them by my door so that I would be reminded every day that I was working towards achieving them. That year I was able to cross off 90% of the goals. In 2017, I did the same thing only I did not place them somewhere I would see them every day and sadly, only hit 45% of my goals. HUGE difference!
- So this year I broke my goals down into the following categories: Fitness, Business, Personal, and Social Media.
- I then took green, yellow, pink, and orange flash cards and cut each color in half.
- Next I wrote down the main goal on the flash cards along with step by steps needed to reach that goal
- I found a spot on my wall that I see every day when I wake up and go to bed and taped each flash card so I am constantly looking at them and reviewing them.
- As I reach those goals I plan on tearing off the flash card and sticking it in my drawer.
- The ultimate goal of course: An empty wall by December 31, 2018.
Resolution is making the firm decision to do something, yet so many of us fall short. This is because we get lost in the hype and forget to get down and dirty by creating the plan of action. I hope you have not started losing motivation to chase those 2018 goals by creating an action plan, placing it somewhere you see them every day, and GO AFTER IT!
Learn more about the best online fitness program which includes comprehensive programs focused on shifting towards healthier eating habits, staying fit, and building a better booty. You’ll also find a variety of fitness apparel to help get you that extra motivation to take your goals to another level. Contact me today to learn more about the best fitness programs available to get your body in gear.