Technology coming in for the fitness journey win. Here are 5 apps that I would recommend taking a look at.
- Fitness is also about mental health, which is why I recommend the Calm medication app. It is a free app that helps you learn how to meditate.
- Runkeeper: Love running? Track your runs with this free app
- My Water Balance: If you suck at drinking water this app is a great tracker as it also sends periodic reminders to your phone to make sure you get your water in
- My Fitness Pal: I am really tempted to do a post on how to use my fitness pal because it really is such a great tool for tracking goal progress, macronutrients, and micronutrients
- Seconds-Interval Timer: Love HIIT, Tabata, Circuits, etc.? Keep track of the intervals with this free app.
Learn more about the best online fitness program which includes comprehensive programs focused on shifting towards healthier eating habits, staying fit, and building a better booty. You’ll also find a variety of fitness apparel to help get you that extra motivation to take your goals to another level. Contact me today to learn more about the best fitness programs available to get your body in gear.