Vacations don’t always have to be about relaxation or fitting as many calories as you can in during vacation. You can have vacations that are actually very active!
- Fiji: I went almost a year ago for our honeymoon and aside from having serious withdrawals, it was not only a destination for relaxation, but also one that kept us active! The food was fresh, well portioned, and always healthy! Activities like snorkeling, hiking, and kayaking kept us active. I would definitely recommend this destination from personal experience as a fun and active vacation with a hint of relaxation.
- St. George, Utah: This destination is on my places to visit as the hiking scenery looks INCREDIBLE!
- Key West, Florida: Love kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, paddle boarding, all things water activities…key west is the place to go!
- Big Island, Hawaii: This destination is also on my places to visit as I do enjoy snorkeling, but more so the hiking!
- Aspen, Colorado: During the winter time, this destination becomes prime for snowboarding and skiing!
Learn more about the best online fitness program which includes comprehensive programs focused on shifting towards healthier eating habits, staying fit, and building a better booty. You’ll also find a variety of fitness apparel to help get you that extra motivation to take your goals to another level. Contact me today to learn more about the best fitness programs available to get your body in gear.