We’ve all heard the saying, 80% nutrition, 20% exercise, and 100% mindset. As cliche as it sounds, fitness really is a mindset. It’s not a chore, it’s something that should become a part of who we are.
- We must stop thinking of exercise as a punishment for eating something bad. Far too often I hear “I need to burn off what I just ate.” or “I can’t get off the treadmill until I burn the 250 calories that were in the chocolate bar.” That is so wrong in so many different ways. Exercise is NOT a punishment, it is a BLESSING. We are not paralyzed, we are not confined to a wheel chair, we have the ability to MOVE, and therefore are blessed to be able to to exercise. Even then, we’ve all seen the para-olympic athletes…so even then many of the disability excuses become invalid. But I’m not here to talk about the minority.
- Exercise is a part of life. The same way eating, sleeping, and working, are part of life exercise should be as well. We need to stop thinking about it as something on our “to do” list.
- Exercising CORRECTLY, (I emphasize the word correctly because every time I walk into a gym I see a lot of people herniating discs, or torn meniscus in the making. Simple because people lack the proper education) allows us to grow old gracefully and with less aches and pains.
- Exercise not only allows us to age more gracefully physiologically, but it also allows us to look better in the process…who doesn’t like to look better naked.
- Exercise is FUN! Find a way that makes it fun for you, because we are all different some activities are more fun for some than others, so find what is fun for YOU.
- Exercise energizes! Hate constantly feeling sluggish? Exercise allows us to have more energy throughout the day. Many people workout at night and then complain they could not sleep because they had so much energy, imagine if you did your workout first thing in the morning and started your day with all of that energy.
- Exercise is point blank a MINDSET.
How does your mindset all you to make exercise a part of your lifestyle?
Learn more about the best online fitness program which includes comprehensive programs focused on shifting towards healthier eating habits, staying fit, and building a better booty. You’ll also find a variety of fitness apparel to help get you that extra motivation to take your goals to another level. Contact me today to learn more about the best fitness programs available to get your body in gear.