- At least 80% of their diet comes from whole foods
- They read at least 1 hour a day with the goal of improving themselves
- They don’t drink their calories–they enjoy concentrated sugar filled juices and alcohol in moderation
- They workout at least 3 times a week or total 180 minutes a week of moderate exercise
- They choose to eat healthy at least 80% of the time
- They do NOT obsess over the number on the scale, but rather how they feel and how their clothes fits
- They look at food and think “what nutrients am I being provided?” and not “How many calories is this?”
- They Sleep at least 6 hours a night-no sleep, no results.
Learn more about the best online fitness program which includes comprehensive programs focused on shifting towards healthier eating habits, staying fit, and building a better booty. You’ll also find a variety of fitness apparel to help get you that extra motivation to take your goals to another level. Contact me today to learn more about the best fitness programs available to get your body in gear.