I actually am not a big fan of most fitness blogs and here’s why:
- If you go online to many of the top fitness magazines (they all have online blogs) you see that the contributors listed most have their masters or even phD in exercise physiology, however if you look up their online blogs it’s loaded with celebrity “fitness and nutrition” tips.
- Many blogs are filled with verbage that’s easily marketable but scientifically misleading.
However the blogs put out by NCSF (National Council of Strength and Fitness) are all factual and incredibly helpful.
When choosing a blog to read ask yourself the following questions:
- Who’s the writer? Do they actually have a fitness/nutrition education or is it simply a holiday?
- Do they wear waist trainers with magic sweat creams? If they do, don’t even bother!
- Is it a celebrity telling you how she got magically hit her goals? Newsflash, if they didn’t crash diet they paid a professional trainer and dietician to get them there because they’re clueless.
Learn more about the best online fitness program which includes comprehensive programs focused on shifting towards healthier eating habits, staying fit, and building a better booty. You’ll also find a variety of fitness apparel to help get you that extra motivation to take your goals to another level. Contact me today to learn more about the best fitness programs available to get your body in gear.