Fruits are definitely a lot more fun to eat as opposed to vegetables. They’re sweeter and have a better texture in my opinion.
Here are my top 10 ways I incorporate fruit into my diet:
- Whole grain toast and peanut butter with sliced bananas for a pre-workout
- mixed berries in my oatmeal with chia seeds
- Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice (no sugar added and pulp still in the glass) with my breakfast or as a snack
- In a fruit smoothie with mint leaves and herbalife wild berry or peach mango beverage drink mix
- When my carbs are low for the day I love organic dried mango slices (be careful that the ONLY ingredient is mango
- Whole grain crackers and peanut butter with sliced berries on top
- Banana and Peanut Butter for a quick and fulfilling snack
- As dessert with some drizzled cookie butter
- I love putting lemon slices in my water whenever I’m tired of plain water
- Dried fruit is a killer additive to homemade trail mix
For more ideas and recipes to incorporate fruits be sure to download snack like letler! The E-Book
Learn more about the best online fitness program which includes comprehensive programs focused on shifting towards healthier eating habits, staying fit, and building a better booty. You’ll also find a variety of fitness apparel to help get you that extra motivation to take your goals to another level. Contact me today to learn more about the best fitness programs available to get your body in gear.