How to buy Leggings online:
- Know your hip and thigh measurements as their should be size guide
- Realize that one size fits all is BS and they are made for a medium with a little extra stretch (I know, as that was an original option for manufacturing my own leggings) and women are NOT one size fits all
- Does the company have an instagram that include photos that aren’t just stock?
- Are they transparent?
- What material are they? Cotton leggings tend to get a nasty fuzz from chafing
- Are they dri fit? No? Do you want the world to see your booty sweat?
- If you have extra long legs, understand that unless the leggings are made to me extra long chances are they will fall just above the ankle
- Are they workout leggings? Or casual leggings? or both?
- Do they have a clear return policy? It’s ok if they do not provide free returns and exchanges, but make sure that’s a possibility in case the leggings don’t fit!
- Do they have a customer service contact? Email, phone, social media? No? Be careful, there are a lot of scam websites!
Learn more about the best online fitness program which includes comprehensive programs focused on shifting towards healthier eating habits, staying fit, and building a better booty. You’ll also find a variety of fitness apparel to help get you that extra motivation to take your goals to another level. Contact me today to learn more about the best fitness programs available to get your body in gear.