While we were looking for houses we decided to look at the higher end of our approved budget so that we could get a 3/2.5. Our logic behind it is that we did not want to get a 2/2 which is what we actually needed and then 5-6 years from now need to transition into a larger place and not be able to for whatever reason, or if we had an accident, etc. So in the meantime with the spare 3rd room we turned it into Xavier’s Mancave/Office which is coming in handy while he’s doing his MBA.
This room had the least amount of change!
We completely tore down the closet hangers as they were rotting, and we have an empty closet for now. We also got rid of the bi fold doors.
we also changed out ALL of the mismatched ugly knobs and switched them out to matching more modern knobs throughout the upstairs.
The end results:
- We repainted the room with a fresh coat of white
- changed out the curtains for Zebra Blinds
- Changed the bi fold doors to more modern glass sliding doors (not pictured) done by My dad and My Husband
- Added in a light because before it was lit through lamps. This task was also done by my father.
- Th Bookshelf, Chair, and Desk were all given to us!
- The carpet was one Xavier chose and was given to us as a wedding gift
- My Dog’s bed was also a wedding gift
Even though this month is dedicated to our DIY’s you can still:
Learn more about the best online fitness program which includes comprehensive programs focused on shifting towards healthier eating habits, staying fit, and building a better booty. You’ll also find a variety of fitness apparel to help get you that extra motivation to take your goals to another level. Contact me today to learn more about the best fitness programs available to get your body in gear.